Friday 1 February 2008

Euro Sign Keyboard Shortcut

What I learned today:

If you have not Euro sign on your keyboard, it can be quickly brought up the following ways:

1. Press Ctrl+Alt+E
2. Press Alt+0128

I am particularly impressed by the first one as I can never remember the 0128 of the second one.

Gecko_gr made a comment on this post a while back which I thought I should bring to the front of the entry.

For US keyboards, the following shortcut works:

Right ALT key + 5, or ALTGR +5

Thanks Gecko.

4 comments:

Reinhard said...

for us keyboard use

right ALT key + 5
or ALTGR +5

Anonymous said...

Didn't work for PC

What does is ALT-GR (button to left) and 4 (like so: €)

Anonymous said...

yep. the ALT GR 4 works fine €.
Cheers

Unknown said...

Hahaha - thanks for this Shane! Its just come in very handy!!