Tuesday 13 February 2007

Sinus Headaches are not Fun

I have had a sinus headache for the past four days. Now, I have had the normal blocked sinus headache before. Most people experience these when they have a particularly snotty cold.
Last Friday, I woke up and headed off to work. It was only about two stops into my normal train journey when I realised that I couldn't focus on my newspaper or anything around me because the pain in my left eye and on the left side of my head was so bad.
I have spent the past four days, including Friday, leaning over a bowl of boiling water and sniffing Otrivine. I am still in pain, but not as bad as it was. At its height, I almost could not see out my left eye, and moving my head at all caused hard thudding pains down the left side of my head and neck. This is the worst headache I have had in memory.
I hope this bloody thing goes away soon so I can get back to my photography, as well as other projects I have on the go (you will hear about them at a later date).

Nannoo, Nannoo

No comments: